Thursday 23 August 2012

Verve Goodbye Card

My family and I have the difficult task of saying Goodbye and sending my sister and her husband off to Kuwait for a year. Yes, they are moving to Kuwait to teach English and music, but mostly to follow a calling that God has placed on their lives for quite sometime to minister to the people of the Middle East.

So as part of their send off I decided to make a card, and this is what I came up with...


I was inspired by this card that I had the privilege of discovering during the Day Six Verve Anniversary blog hop as well as this card, from the Day Seven blog Hop.

Here is the inside of my card:


The Specs
Verve Stamps: Notes of Prayer (front), Blessings (inside)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"

Slice Cartridge: Spring (for the parenthetical flourish!)

I love Verve Stamps. They are definitely my go-to source for sentiment and Scripture stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment